Friday, May 14, 2004

11 - 12 noon

What I'm doing between questions: moving J bios again, and moving old encylopedias to the circulating collection now that we've got the new editions.

* Word proc., and can I remind her, please, when her time is up so she doesn't forget to pick someone up...blah blah [sure, why not?]
[SO. Who broke the peg on the back of this keyboard that makes it stand up??]
* Internet signup, not the Spanish one though [wish they were still color-coded...]
* "Do you have one clean sheet of legal paper I could use?" and word proc
* Change for the copier
* A Raisin in the Sun, or "Where do I find the 2002 section?"
* Bleachers [our copy is out, so I put her on the list]...and she chats and chats with me
[I help someone sign up for a free email account; he's clueless, but nice]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.