Thursday, February 22, 2007

1:00 - 2:30 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: barcoding new items, a full cart-load of 'em.

1:00

  • Can I check these out? [yes, but not here]
  • Internet use, and Kelley Blue Book website
  • I just type my card number in to use the internet, right? [yup; except if you have a new card you have to tell me...]
  • The Boys on the Tracks [I order it for him through our system]
  • [Circ person comes for order drawer]
  • Cell phone [I motion to hang up and she does then comes to apologize]; Russian word for 'death'; pay for print jobs [yes, all the same girl--this involves getting a tattoo]
  • Is [Librarian K] here today? [he'll be back, but not right now]
  • House floor plans [Stinkyman]
  • Pay for print jobs
  • More time online
2:00

  • Basic accounting books [yup]
  • Typewriter repair [we got nada]
  • Horses [cute little girl in pink with pigtails]
  • Can I use the internet? [he's already registered--I give him his access number]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.