Friday, February 23, 2007

11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon; 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: budget spreadsheet for January, chatting with our IT guy, checking for typos in catalog.

11:00 a.m.

  • Tax forms
  • [I can't find the most current budget spreadsheet--the director must have it on her personal, password-protected, drive]
  • Paper/pencil
  • "The Titans" or "Titans"...movie about football... [Remember the Titans--I reserve it for her when it comes back]
  • SAM registration
  • Headphones
  • "Is this a warming center? There are about five people sleeping over there." [He looks amazed that people come here and sleep--perhaps he'd rather they come here and fight? "Some of them look like they could be working..." Whatever, dude. Did you not know there are homeless in this country?]
  • Why won't the cover picture in the catalog enlarge right? [who knows...Stinkyman...I tell him I'll ask the techie]
1:00 p.m.

  • Resume not printing [Try again, it worked] and pay for print jobs
  • Printer needs paper
  • Will we be getting more state tax forms? [They are out, she just didn't recognize them...]
  • Pay for print jobs
  • Pencil/paper
  • I can't log in the internet, says I have to have caps lock off [his password is all numbers...move to new computer...works fine, so I shut off the first one and reboot...weird]
  • Frozen PC [They are all acting weird all of a sudden: won't print, won't act right...]
I don't see any way the last hour could have been quieter unless we were closed. I nearly fell asleep (not that this would be a bad thing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.