1:00 in the children's room
- The Lion King [yep, we have]
- Pay to print x2, same person
- [phone] 87 years old, needs help with Talking Books...[I let Librarian C talk to her since she's our current Shut-In Coordinator]
- Parochial school class learning how to do research [about ten 9-year-olds and their minders, in boots
- [phone] Long discussion of renewing books, how to do it at home, etc.
- Pay to print (same person again)
- Help with a website that won't open properly [I call for help from Librarian M and neither of us can figure out what the deal is]
- Mayhem with the class--good mayhem, but noisy all the same
- ...other stuff maybe, but I can't remember...
4:00 in the children's room
- Chat with a local school librarian now working as an aide with disabled kids
- Look up card number [and fix birthday ...]
- Bathroom key...and back
- Ditto and ditto
- ...and then I basically went back to chatting with the aforementioned person