Tuesday, January 10, 2012

6:00 - 8:00 7:00 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: checking updated subject headings.

6:00 [in the children's room]
  • Legend of Zelda graphic novels in Spanish [English, yes; no Spanish]
  • Babymouse in Spanish [same kid, same answer]
  • Parental permission slips for internet use
  • How to print [the parental permission guys]
  • Printing help [same guys...they're really cute]
  • Cat Found [no one in our consortium owns, so I do a request slip]
  • Card isn't in system [lost, replaced, found old one...blergh]
  • Look up password [can't--not her card, it's her sister's...sigh]
  • Pinkalicious books [yep, we gots 'em] [so glad I don't have to deal with these with my own kid]
  • Help with printer [same kids]
  • Key for restroom
  • "Where's my printout?" [turns out he printed in the adult area, but this print station is closer than the adult one, so he came in here...clever, but no]
  • [After investigating the schedule, I find that there are two of us at the reference desk at 7--Librarian K says "don't bother--I'll be fine"...YAY]
7:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.