Monday, January 02, 2012

1:00 - 2:00 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: still working on cleaning out emails....
1:00
  • [phone] Someone asking for Librarian C; I transfer to call to her
  • Photos of Great Danes to help an artist do a commission
  • Printer needs paper [and when she prints, about 10 coloring-book pages print first before her job starts]
  • Patron needing material left by Librarian B about an hour ago arrives to pick up her requests
  • ReferenceUSA database search help
  • [phone] Bread Builders [will have to ILL for him]  [...aaaand he owes $23 for overdue kids' books from last year so I have to call him back before I place the hold]
  • [phone] Trouble logging into Learning Express database [I tell her how to cheat, and now need to find out from the rest of the staff what we are supposed to do with this sort of thing]
  • "My computer just started acting weird..." [I reset his logs and his time
  • Wall Street Journal for today and the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.