Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday

What I'm doing between questions: feeling sick, generally.

1:00
  • Fax
  • Four leftover email questions we didn't do yesterday
  • Two sort-of made-up words--how are they spelled? ("trailering" and "remodeler")
  • Miss W asks me to proof a letter to the City Council et al. about a plaque being installed at the big winter fest
  • One of the regulars needs a Spanish dictionary (not Spanish-English, just Spanish, and after I find one he didn't like it so he finds the one he wants--begging the question...why ask me if you know where it is??)

5:00
  • Printer needs paper [and ink--though it's just low, so we're ok for awhile]
  • The dictionary guy needs more time online
  • "What's my password?" ["What happened to your foot??" and I give her her password]
  • ...good Lord a bunch of stuff happened that I can't remember....
  • Fax
  • ...more stuff I don't remember
I'm totally going home now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.