Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday

What I'm doing between questions:

9:00 in the children's room
  • Oops, didn't realize I was "on" so nothing is set up. But since there's no one in here but me and one of the pages (who doesn't know which computers to turn on), it's all good
  • And that page brings me a book that she found on the shelf that doesn't have the same call number as the one on the picklist....
  • ....which leads to me trying to fix it and Millennium taking a solid 5 minutes to bring up the record...
  • Maintenance guy comes to check on one of the bathroom door locks [email from me yesterday about it being loose and acting weird, according to the Admin Asst who didn't want to email him]
  • And why is the craft-room door locked??
  • OK, bathroom doors are fine
  • Some people with small children wander through...

10:00 in the children's room
  • More people wandering in and out 
  • [phone] Renew materials [@10: 39]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.