Monday, April 01, 2013

Monday

What I'm doing between questions:

12:00 in the children's room
  • Homeschooling journals and other resources [lengthy conversation about this]
  • Author of Dork Diaries [and lengthy conversation about Lexile scores and reading levels]

1:00
  • Pay to print [and interrupts a conversation I'm having with Librarian C about series titles for YA books...grr...also, dude, wearing a plaid hoodie under a nice wool coat with a Sinatra hat (with feather in headband) is NOT a look!]
  • ...and then he wants to reimbursed for blank pages [since they are actually completely blank, I do refund the money]
  • Patron I chatted with for quite awhile a week or so ago [pseudo mother-in-law] stops to say hi
  • Local weekly paper
  • Tax form [I print it for him]
  • Weekly paper is back
  • Pictures of his great-grandchildren shown to me by one of our regulars, whom I now know is in his mid-80s [and is online here daily]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.