7:00 in the children's room
- Really sweet boy asks if he and his sister/friend/whatever can go in the craft room and look at the fish tank from that side [I say no, but I will probably take them in there in a sec when they're done with the Peeps viewing; it's pretty quiet in here]
- ...and now I have fishtank eyes and feel mildly motion sick (ugh) [but they were VERY appreciative and nice]
- Help with printing
- Quick walk-through nets me one lost library card at the printer [I call to let her know I found it] and not another soul in the room with me
8:00 in the children's room
- Help with formatting and printing
- Teen girl walks in talking (rather loudly of course) on her phone: "Becausse it ISSSS. That's what I saaaiddd...." and uptalking [welcome to town, Kim Kardashian...ugh] ; ooh and then we get to hear whining, too, and Spanglish [she is 35 feet from me and I can hear every . word . "...the whi'e onnne....aaate-forrrtyyyy-fiive! Check in da miiiiicowa'e ovvennnn" argh]
- ...and she leaves, still on the phone, clearly in a mild panic: "Wha' am aaaIii suppoz to doooo?"
- Time for final clean up so I'm shutting down.