Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday

What I'm doing between questions: reading Autocat posts, etc.

7:00 in the children's room
  • Really sweet boy asks if he and his sister/friend/whatever can go in the craft room and look at the fish tank from that side [I say no, but I will probably take them in there in a sec when they're done with the Peeps viewing; it's pretty quiet in here]
  • ...and now I have fishtank eyes and feel mildly motion sick (ugh) [but they were VERY appreciative and nice]
  • Help with printing
  • Quick walk-through nets me one lost library card at the printer [I call to let her know I found it] and not another soul in the room with me

8:00 in the children's room
  • Help with formatting and printing
  • Teen girl walks in talking (rather loudly of course) on her phone: "Becausse it ISSSS. That's what I saaaiddd...." and uptalking [welcome to town, Kim Kardashian...ugh] ; ooh and then we get to hear whining, too, and Spanglish [she is 35 feet from me and I can hear every . word . "...the whi'e onnne....aaate-forrrtyyyy-fiive! Check in da miiiiicowa'e ovvennnn" argh]
  • ...and she leaves, still on the phone, clearly in a mild panic: "Wha' am aaaIii suppoz to doooo?"
  • Time for final clean up so I'm shutting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.