Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday (a.k.a. my Friday)*

What I'm doing between questions: checking Book Award winners announced this month against our catalog

1:00 in the children's room
  • "There's more art in the adult area..." [a young man--possibly just out of high school--looking at the art; he already had seen what was there. oh well]
  • Overheard from across the room: "Just go away! Do something!" [adult on computer to child, probably about age 5....nice parenting skills there]
  • Why is it that "SHHHH!" from a parent is nearly always louder than the kid "making noise"??
  • [phone] "I'm trying to log into My Media Mall...." [whoa-up, let me get you to Reference]
  • [phone] ...for the Admin Asst.
*After Friday, I will work my occasional 7-days-straight shift. Gee but I love those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.