Friday, December 09, 2011

2:00 - 3:00 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: checking the death dates list, and researching vacuums.
2:00
  • "I found this at that internet computer" [ID holder + flash drive]
  • "I think I forgot my password..." [check ID and look up for her]
  • Pay for print jobs [forgotten pw woman]
  • ...and the printer's out of paper
  • [phone] Sing You Home [our copy checked out, so I reserve it for her as she is an "our library only" patron]
  • Shockingly, ID holder + flash drive guy returns to collect it
  • "How do I get on the computer?" from a kid [since his parents haven't signed the permission slip, he can't today, but I walk him thru the basics]
  • Pay for print jobs [and I 'donate' 2 cents to him so that he doesn't end up with 23 cents on his account--because I know him and he makes me laugh]
  • ...and he returns with two quarters [goof] ;-)
  • Pay for printing; he asks about blank pages [I show him "Print Preview" and make a friend]
And I'm outta here! Because I have to get my house organized for tonight's staff party!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.