Tuesday, December 27, 2011

6:00 -7:00 ; 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: checking the catalog for possible book purchases....and checking the ALA Midwinter website for scheduling.
6:00
  • Disable pop-up blocking software? [can't, and the website won't process job applications with the pop-ups blocked]
  • Now That's What I Call Music 30 [turns out he wants NTWICM39, the one with LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem--which we own but there are holds, so I add him to the list]
  • [well, that was worth being out here for an hour...]
8:00
  • More time online [can do]
  • Calendar? [yup]
  • "Do you have a phone I can use?" [nope, his just died, but ... sorry]
  • [I do my pre-closing walk to pick up stuff left lying, and find a phone charger...wonder if it would've fit the previous patron's phone...]
  • [Basement walk-thru done--and closing announcement]
  • [I go make change at circ since all we have are three $5 bills in our cash drawer]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.