Monday, April 09, 2012

1 - 2 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: 

1:00
  • Do reserves left from earlier today: Mrs. Kennedy and Me, Wishes Fulfilled, The Great Santini (on CD or tape), Great Expectations (the  Treasury of Illustrated Classics edition) [three are in our system, but I have to order Santini from ILL]
  • Headphones
  • Help sending Craigslist email
  • Headphones returned
  • Guy looking at want-ads wishes me a happy Monday ; and then his wife appears and needs a drinking fountain, and the local classifieds [20 minutes later they've scoured ALL the ads carefully and leave]
  • Classifieds [or, as he prefers, "Classification ads"]
  • Ads are back

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we don't sort our newspapers, but rather leave it up to them to police their own behavior.

    "Classification ads" made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought he was speaking some kind of random RDA code at me. lol

    ReplyDelete

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.