2:00 in the children's room
- Trying like heck to rescue C, who was called up to the boss's office and begged me to come get her in 15 minutes.....
- Email to BWI because we can't get our order records to download correctly--I'm going to call next week to talk it out, because my brain isn't working today
- Books for 3rd-4th grade reading level that have short (2-3 paragraph) stories...for ESL students...that aren't 'childish' [uhm, yeah, not so much--how about a slice of Jupiter while I check, cuz that's about as easy to find, yo]
- Really obnoxious little girl in here right now, jumping off things, running, grabbing puzzles, fighting with her (sister?) about sharing a chair....Mom is patient but firm, but this kid needs a T.O.
- [phone] "May I speak with [coworker]?" [it's her son, and he sounds about 10 years older than when I saw him last!]
- [phone] Family history from an out-of-towner [and a very pleasant one he is]
- [phone] Reserve three DVDs
- [phone] Define "couth"
- More time on the net
- Pay to print
- Explanation of how come the dollar is "worthless" in England right now [sigh...thank GOD for Wikipedia!!]
- [phone] "Did you get my fax re proctoring a test next week?" [yup, all set]
- Books on soccer [yup]
- "I can't get into my email" [Yahoo!, but you don't just type your email into the address bar....I get her to the email login page and we're golden...maybe]
- ILL a book for someone (start to finish) [yay me!]