- Help custodial guy move table in craft room--which I doubt usually happens, judging by the rust stains on the floor from others mopping around it....YAY current custodial guy!!
- Really annoying dad with adorable toddler looking for lion books...er, cows go moo, yay (lol)
- OK, all the items ordered this week are in our Excel file...I need to download the records into Millennium, but I can't do that from here
- Help with printing...
- Dead quiet in here, thank God
2:00 [covering for Librarian B who has a Weird Thing going on with her arm and is at Urgent Care]
- Printing issues, sorta [not asking for help yet, but talking to herself a lot]
- Second staff member of the days comes to ask me if she left her [something important] here [I can't even find my shit, so it's unlikely I know where yours is!
- New "cooperative murals" from a local preschool on the walls are SUPER awesome; I even took a pic--will try to upload it and post (except my phone isn't "smart" and it takes forever, so it may be added tomorrow)
- Keys to bathrooms for cleaning dude
- And he returns them
- 2:35, and the first kids out of school arrive
- Former director comes in and asks if I'm "the only one here"--uh, no, oooooooooh, the only REFERENCE staff here?? lol [I direct her to Librarian C who can actually answer the question about how to use the computers in the training room]