Tuesday, April 24, 2012

6 - 7 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: there really isn't "between" much tonight, but I do get a little work done on cleaning up the on order list for this month

6:00
  • First question of the night: "my thumb drive won't let me save to it" [after 20 minute it turns out to be his teacher's flash drive, borrowed, PLUS it's only 512 mb, PLUS I think it's security-blocked...Librarian K's son is in this kid's class, so we use another drive with the understanding that kid will give it to K's son when he's done tomorrow]
  • "Can you renew [book] on [name]'s card?" [it's her mom's card, and I renew it--which I shouldn't do, but oh well]
  • Hunger Games? [100+ holds on it...nevermind]
  • Alien abduction (yes, for kids) [and yes we have stuff!]
  • Iguanas
  • Hunger Games? [different kid--same result]
  • Bathroom key -- and returned

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.