Monday, March 04, 2013

Monday

What I'm doing between questions: ha ha ha

1:00
  • Disabled girl needs all kinds of music, and she's not totally clear on the title of the new(ish) Heart CD [however, we find a lot of what she wants]
  • Pencil
  • Help with tax forms
  • Local weekly paper
  • 1966 Ford tractor parts
  • A book in French [ILL'd]
  • Pencil woman--who sets off alarm bells in my head from long ago (like 10 years ago) interactions--requests a book on some sort of quacky medical b.s. that no one in the system owns [I do an ILL request and note that no, we should not buy this]
  • ...and some other stuff that ate up the last half hour completely and caused me to run for my desk in the workroom at the end of my shift, and that I mercifully forgot along with the concept of hitting "publish" on this post....

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.