9:00 in the children's room
- I'm not quite late this morning, but pretty close. Not an issue since there is not a soul in here.
- At 9:30 someone comes in to print something from the computers in front...and leaves
- New IT guy has questions
- New residents looking around...
10:00 in the children's room
- Raising chickens
- Book two in the Prydain Chronicles [yes of course we have Lloyd Alexander books... ;-)]
- Anne of Avonlea [our copy is checked out, but we have it on CD]
- All three of these questions are from the same family--sensing a theme?
- We have bathrooms in here for kids [I catch a mom leaving for the adult area with her toddler]
- ...and she's back with the key
- Printing procedures
- "Religious" Easter DVDs
- Sewing machine ratings, etc.
- The Monkees [our disc is checked out and he doesn't want to hold it, or get anything from another library...poor guy, totally tweaking, with a broken/injured foot to boot]
- Help getting online + tax forms/efiling, etc.
- Refresh time immediately for efiler
- Refresh time for someone else too
- More tax questions, from another very antsy guy [is everyone tweaking but me?]
- "Where is the print button?" [stupid Microsoft and their control button or whatever they call it]
- Help with efiling (same patron)
- Next Margaret Maron book on CD after the one the patron just finished