11:00 in the children's room
- Crisis du jour: the pump in the fish tank died, and now a fish has succumbed and is floating on the surface...the horror!
- "Where do I print?" [I show her] ; she asks about computer classes [so I photocopy our list for her]
- ...and a mom takes her cranky toddler out, after giving her a short T.O. for smacking mom repeatedly in the face [gonna be a long day at their house...mom looks pretty unhappy]
- [phone] Vendor from ALA calling to talk about their product; I pass along the boss's email but she's at a meeting today, so....
- Custodial worker wants to know about broken fish tank part; I tell him the very little bit I know
- ...then comments that the salt water from the tank appears to have bleached out the tiles next to it in the craft room...