Tuesday, February 21, 2012

6:00 - 7:00 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: oh hell, I dunno

6:00 in the children's room
  • World record books [I check in here, but end up sending her to the adult section
  • Lots of VERY tiny people are arriving for the storytime at 6:30--too excited for words!!
  • "I need to get online" [but she's not here with a parent so we can't do that...but the woman who brought her in says she can use her card...but it's expired...zOMG]
  • I'm cutting out brown circles for tomorrow's storytime: monkey parts [heh]
  • The little girl is online doing her homework after 5 or 6 more assists
  • Bathroom key...and back
  • Pay to print (x2)
  • Add paper to printer
  • Director comes in to ask me how the desk schedule used to work on Saturdays [we've shifted staffing, lost some people we can't replace--hiring freeze--and changed responsibilities, so yeah, the rotation gets shorter for everyone]
  • Bathroom keys (both)...and one back
  • Bathroom key

2 comments:

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.