Friday, May 18, 2012

11 a.m. - 12 p.m. ; 5 - 6 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: cleanup. What else is new?

11:00
  • MSN email being funky [that is its job, I think--but whatever I did, it made the problem disappear for now]
  • Also, how do I use a floppy in this computer? [can't--need a thumb drive or CD for the new computers, but fortunately IT hasn't changed 'em all yet]
  • [And....IT guy just called with a question about a problem we've (apparently) been having with the public computers, which I can't help him with, but turns out he's done replacing computers, so floppies will still be in use on the older ones...]
  • Pencil
  • "Have you seen a kid...? About 6'2", blond...?" [a "kid" who's 6'2"?] "OK about my age, so...MENTALLY a kid though." [I'm laughing, no I haven't seen ANYone back here that tall, expect this guy, but I can't wait to see him and tell him what his buddy said...lol]
  • [phone] Circ person wants to know if we're having computer classes in Spanish this summer [uhm, no clue, try checking the calendar, which is what I do after she gets off the phone]

5:00  WENT HOME SICK @ 3: )$%@!(#ing allergies........

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.