1:00 in the children's room
- Books/videos (i.e. DVDs) with Barney, and the rest of the PBS shows [of course] -- the patron is with her great-grandchild, who calls her "Granny," and has very visible coclear implants...I've never seen them in-person before. VERY cool. The little girl is cute too, her hair in beautifully beaded braids.
- Bathroom keys for cleaning [1:50]
2:00 in the children's room
- @ 2:15 the first after-school kid walks in...the first non-staff person to come in here in over 45 minutes!
- Keys back
- When I leave the room, there are officially 7 very quiet people left
5:00 in the children's room
- "Where do I get what I printed?" [short answer, if you don't have money, you can't print anything... (though I'm nice about it, believe it or not!)]
- As that question occurred at 5:05, and there was absolutely NOTHING else afterwards, I did get my ordering done. Lots of kids in the room, busily reading, typing and being tutored.