Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2 - 3 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: [all together now] Cleanup! Today it's "new" authority records for names. May get to subjects too....

2:00 in the children's room
  • Have I mentioned how much I love kids who walk past me while reading a book? Another one just did. 
  • Bathroom key ... and back
  • "If all the adult computers are in use, can I use one of these in here?" [sure, until a kid needs it]
  • Children's librarian comes in for bookmarks, etc., ang prods me awake
  • Bathroom key ... and back
  • [phone] "So I heard about the splash party for kids and...do they have to use a specific reading log to track their reading...or ...?" [long complicated explanation/question, to which I say, "The kids have to sign up HERE for OUR summer reading log and complete it to attend that party" and then deflect her to the children's librarian]
  • Lots of kids in here, many of them with their parents, and none of them needed my help...oh well. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.