*2:00 in the children's room
- I get ready to say "WALK!" and the girl screeches to a halt before I even look at her...lol
- Key...oops, but not for the bathroom, for the display case...[more school district artwork to go on display]
- Long powwow with Librarian C about this morning's issue, during which we discover that some brainiac on staff doesn't know how to count...oh it's a long stupid story, forget it....\
- Another teacher needs to get into the display case...
- And another (still one more to go)
* I also got pulled from cataloging, twice, during the morning hours to help Librarian C at Reference:
- Local history question; those freak out the best of us, and to my utter SHOCK, I was actually able to help this family find the farm Uncle Whosis used to own northeast of town; turns out it is currently in the process of being developed for new homes.
- "Patron is impatiently waiting to get a guest pass for the internet and Librarian C is busy." C is talking bookgroup blather, and this other patron is a pain in the ass who wants a day pass but she has a long-term guest pass that she hasn't been using, and ... blah blah blah. As I head back to my desk, I find out that C.T. is the one who actually reported this, not Librarian C, so I'm incensed that I got yanked away to deal with a patron who needs to cultivate some patience by C.T....why, yes, actually, I am pretty crabby today!