Thursday, May 31, 2012

5 - 6 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions:

5:00 in the children's room
  • How to print a picture from a YouTube video [between me and one of the pages, we figure it out.  OK, she figured it out!]
  • [phone] Renew books that are overdue [done]
  • Parent Trap DVD with not-Lindsay Lohan [yeah, she just  missed it on the shelf]
  • "Did I return this book....?" [and I can't understand her, but eventually find her card and no, it's still checked out...blah blah....check the shelves....nope, still checked out...maybe her brother has it in his room...buh-bye]
  • One family, four kids, seven questions [princesses, chapter books, Shiloh #2, etc. etc.]
  • Bathroom key is returned
  • Battle of the Books list  [found 4 of the dozen or so]
  • Big Nate [trying to leave--but he caught me]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.