- Wow the chair is set REALLY low today...
- "Can I have eat one of those Peeps?" [in the displays? Uhm, no, there's glue on them] "But I want to show my mom." [Bring her in and show her, later...I actually think he's never seen a Peep before, God love him!]
- Bathroom key
- I successfully extract all 9 crayons from the toy watering can (about 4" x 5") on the desk
- Kleenex [I have to go get a box from the workroom]
- Key returned
- At 11:05 a couple comes in looking for books on metals [ok, for kids, yes, we gots, and he find the periodic table in one, so he's happy]
- Someone is walking on the roof....and the blowers are now off...and it's REALLY quiet in here!
- 11:15 and the blowers are back on
- Librarian M comes in to do some quick tasks, and we chat--she's been out of commission for the past couple of weeks, so I tell her some of the gossip
- Other than a few little kids playing with toys in the rotunda, there is nothing going on.
- Thomas the Tank Engine books [oh, yeah, no problem]
- 2/3 done with the standing orders checking...ugh