Wednesday, March 14, 2012

12 - 1 p.m

What I'm doing between questions: the ever-popular Checking Subject Headings.

12:00
  • Pencil, er, paper and pen ...  plus another pencil ... plus another piece of paper...and another...and another... [cute little boy comes back every minute or two for the first 10 minutes of my hour]
  • I find the children's librarian's blog up on this computer...and send to Greader so I can stalk her [and I tell her so, so I guess it's not really stalking?]
  • Can someone explain why the cheap golf pencils are so crappy in terms of actually having LEAD available to write with??  [yes, I know: "cheap"--still annoying though]
  • Cat in the Hat DVD [we have it, but it has a funny-looking cover, so she missed it when she looked] ; and then she goes through, literally, every puzzle in the cupboard, looking for THE PERFECT ONE, without luck ... after which she does the same with the toys, and backpack/activity kits ...and then complains that we don't have any kits about birds for preschoolers [wtf--heard of books, ya dingbat??]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.