Monday, June 11, 2012

1 - 2 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: recovering from vacation (i.e., doing emails, downloading orders, firefighting problems that arose, etc. etc.)

1:00
  • Egyptian hieroglyphics--how to read them [yes, we actually have two very fat books on this]
  • Retrieved three Perri O'Shaughnessy books for someone who emailed a request for them, and called to let her know they'll be here for her
  • Hulk : the incredible guide 2008 (ours is from 2005) [I put a hold on it for him from another library]
  • Paper, pencil, message written down
  • Reset logs for patron on SAM
  • Pay to print [and no, we don't keep envelopes handy for people to use, sorry]
  • Pay to print
  • "My card won't let me online...ohhhhhh, it's expired, nevermind" [and she takes herself up to the circ desk]
  • And my son's DARE officer is doing a walk-through (he's no longer DARE, just a 'regular cop']
  • "Do you have a phone so I can call my mom?" [from a kid--Librarian C sends him up to circ for that too, which I wouldn't do, but wevs, I'm outta here]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.