Wednesday, June 27, 2012

3 - 4 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions:

3:00
  • New YA reading logs
  • Librarian J chatters my ear off, finally leaving the desk at 3:12 (ebook readers, and stupid movie studio decisions...]
  • Pencil/scratch paper
  • Help with the internets [I end up printing something for him too]
  • Today's classifieds
  • [phone] Two titles on learning Swahili [we don't own them, so I do an ILL -- and mess it up...sigh]
  • "My son has to do a book report for the summer..." [but he doesn't know the title or the author for sure, so I suggest he find it on Amazon, get the actual info, and THEN we'll look for it for him]
  • [phone] Crazy person
  • Three YA summer reading prizes

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.