Saturday, June 23, 2012

12 - 1 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: teaching myself Excel

12:00
  • [phone] Request for the next James Burke book [I do an order request for him]
  • [phone] Different person, two audiobook requests [neither are in the system, so we'll have to buy 'em]
  • Input library card for computer use
  • Pay to print
  • Director comes to tell me she's leaving, having totally messed up making a district library card...
  • ....ok, there is someone at one of the terminals making some really horrific snorting/laughing/coughing/choking noises. YACK!
  • Drinking fountain

And, while I was scheduled at 1 in the children's room, and had worked my lunch schedule so that I ate at 11 (less than 3 hours after breakfast), when I walked through the workroom on the way to the kids' room, I was told that the schedule was redone. Thanks, Director. Why were you here again? Oh yeah, as usual: just to jerk us around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.