Friday, June 15, 2012

11 a.m. - 1 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions:

11:00 in the children's room
  • Lengthy discussion (as usual) with director about the departure of a long-time staff member
  • How to Survive Middle School [our copies aren't around (checked out or in processing), so I place a hold]
  • "Are the books in order by lexile score?" [are you on CRACK?! I explain to the mom]
  • Sign up for summer reading x 4
  • N.E.R.D.S [book one is here!! w00t]
  •  

12:00 in the children's room
  • "My headphones aren't working" [..and I find three pairs of headphones on computers, shredded wires all tangled up in knots around the mouse cord....stupid twit kids...I know who did this...Tuesday]
  • Reading prizes
  • [the party in the back for staff-member who's leaving is ramping up bigtime]

2 comments:

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.