Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2 - 4 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: shredding On Order slips that have arrived, and catching up on RSS feeds for work (...so ... far ... behind...)

2:00
  • Resisting the urge to shout "Bring outcha dead!" for some reason [I've lost my mind, obviously]
  • Help with "captcha" ["I've never seen anything like that before!"]
  • Help with printing
  • [phone] DVD on John Adams [yup; "the book is too long, I'd rather watch..." sigh]
  • Kleenex
  • Local weekly paper
  • YA summer reading prizes
  • Paper is returned
  • Classified ads from today's paper
  • ...and back, because there are no jobs ... sigh...
  • Burn Notice, seasons 1 & 2 [we don't have, so I get 'em from other libraries in the consortium]

3:00
  • Gardening books...oh, and can you help me with downloading to my Kindle? [sigh...]
  • [It boggles my mind that the same voices are still arguing about RDA/FRBR/etc. on Autocat, but it makes my heart happy to know that Really Smart People can't fucking figure out the difference between a Work and an Expression, or Manifestation. Or wevs. Sometimes, can't a cigar just be a flippin cigar?]
  • [phone] The Century, Peter Jennings DVD [doesn't seem to be avail on DVD, actually...]
  • Help with SAM
  • Pay to print
  • YA reading prizes

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.