Tuesday, July 03, 2012

6 - 7 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions:

6:00 in the children's room
  • Bathroom key returned [which explains antsy mom watching over my shoulder since I got in here]
  • "Is there another restroom that isn't locked?" [well, the adult one is in the adult area--cool how that works, eh?--but since you're here, you can have the key]
  • Summer reading prizes
  • Key returned
  • Information about kids summer production at the local stage theater, because she heard me talking about it to another patron
  • [Storytime starts]
  • Extra logs [no, haven't found lost ones lying around today]
  • Summer reading prizes
  • Bathroom key
  • ...and we have an escapee from storytime...
  • Bathroom key--oops, someone returned the last one...
  • And it's back again [I am the toilet police]
  • Summer reading prizes
  • Explain Learning Express to someone (ahem--my son) who needs to do some self-test
  • Bathroom key

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.