Thursday, July 26, 2012

5 - 6 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: checking items on order prior to doing end-of-month stats

5:00 in the children's room
  • Well, all I can say is that I'm definitely having a drink with dinner tonight, and I have some serious blogging to do about events of the past two days here at work
  • {{crickets}} for 40 minutes
  • [there are two women practicing their English while they're kids hang out together--one is Asian, the other German--and it's fun to eavesdrop a little]
  • Two very out-of-breath 10-year-old arrive...cousins? Sisters? They're kind of at loose ends....
  • Asian mom returns, looking for books that are in both Spanish and English [we have a lot of beginner books like that, not so much in the older kids' area, though]
  • Curious George in English and Spanish [we have, but the Spanish ones are checked out]
  • Mom stops to tell me that the Magic Tree House books I recommended a couple of weeks ago are working out just fine [YAY!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.