3:00 in the children's room
- Spanish books? [I show her]
- There's a mom sitting with her son and another boy, both about 7 years old. The other boy keeps thrashing and spazzing
- Paper [what kind? "Pink?" Uh, no, try again: scratch paper...ok, eventually, he admits that his mom has his school stuff in the other room, and he has paper, so I get the crayons out that I bargained him down to and he snags some scratch paper from the basket...lol]
- Stapler [same kid]
- Key for craft room for window washer [while I'm off getting it, she discovers that Schedule Person is in there, in the dark...]
4:00 in the children's room
- [phone] For Head of Circ
- "Slow down...!"
- Help getting online [as she is in here without a kid, I escort her back to Reference to get online there, so kids can use these]
- [phone] For Admin Asst.
- Kevin Henkes books
- Books on CD for YA
- Battle of the Books list [I make photocopies, since I doubt this will be the last parent/child to ask]
- Louis Sachar's Holes [all copies are checked out, needs it tonight, bummer]