Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday

What I'm doing between questions: subject headings a-go-go.

12:00 (covering for a sickie, same one as Thursday)
  • Can't get online [card didn't get renewed in SAM plus NumLock wasn't on]
  • Fax
  • SAT subject test books for Physics, Math and Chemistry [holds placed]
  • Pay to print x2
  • Help with printing a return label [and she has to go get money first]
  • Computer froze [I log him off from here and go reboot the computer he was using]
  • Can't figure out what happened....now says he's in the wrong "zone"
...at which point my shift ended, and I was scheduled to leave--and the kid trapped in the wrong zone was outside arguing about a bike that may or may not have been stolen....kinda glad I could go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.