Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday

What I'm doing between questions:

1:00
  • Value Line is sitting here so I sort everything into the appropriate notebooks
  • And then a not-very-computer-savvy dude needs help getting online and onto email ["jaw-hu"] and finding and printing some immigration documents for his fiancee
  • Meanwhile, another guy is fiddling with the cables on another internet station [someone else apparently shut it down completely, so we wait while it reboots]
  • Pay to print
  • List of local companies for unemployed guy--I show him the jobs file but he's not interested [so I guess it's the two-year-old local business journal annual report which isn't really very helpful, but duded, really?]
  • Reset password [and his terminal gets scooped by someone just as he's headed back to it]; more computers over there
  • Help saving to flash drive
  • Pay to print
  • Stapler
  • Just got kicked out of SAM [weird; I renew his time so he can finish his test ... sigh]
  • [phone] [Our] County Magazine [well, it's not exactly called that, but I go get the one I think he means, but I don't see the article he wants in it so he's going to contact them directly]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.