Thursday, February 07, 2013

What I'm doing between questions:

1:00
  • Help saving resume [for a legally deaf woman--Librarian J didn't know how to save to a flash drive--no, I'm afraid I'm not kidding]
  • Annoying patron is annoying, and leaves a list of 12 or so "Greatest Hits" CDs he wants [look out: Ratt, Cinderella, Iron Maiden, and Skid Row fans, he's one of you!]
  • Annoying patron is back, asking if he can get back online [uhm, yeah]
  • More help on attaching resume to application
  • Chat with friend whose wife suffers from what my sister died of--she needs a new hairdresser nearer home who can help her get from wheelchair to sink and so forth, so I suggest the place I go
  • Annoying patron is STILL here, now asking for a Bond flick
  • Genealogy volunteer is here to do a little searching for someone who sent in a request for an obit
  • Pay to print
  • Stapler
  • Pen
  • Renew time online

2:00
  • Guest internet pass
  • "I don't want to go out to the car for money, but I printed..." [I suggest he finish what he's doing and then when he's all done run out and run back in and print]
  • Help with printing, and she didn't preview so the side (what she needed, in the end) didn't print...sigh
  • No-money dude is having issues with whatever he's doing ... I can't figure out why it's not letting him back into the site he's using either. Weird.
  • Computer stopped playing [well, dude, you've got 8 video windows open, which might have something to do with it...I sort it out]


No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.