Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Tuesday

What I'm doing between questions: project-y stuff...

12:00 in the children's room
  • Richard III [we have nothing about just him in the kids' room, but I find a book on British history that mentions him and I print out the Wikipedia article]
  • Custodian guy Clorox wipes around me chattering all along--for 5
  • [phone] DVDs to help 4-year-old autistic boy with speech [uhm, nothing specific to that, but we have regular movies that might help, or she might want to contact the local community college to see what they have]
  • Bathroom key...and back
  • "Where is [store]? Didn't it used to be on Highway [#]?" [not for about 10 years, and I end up drawing a map for them, as well as recommending a couple of restaurants; they're watching the grandkids while Mom & Dad move into a new house]
  • Books with pictures of animals
  • Bathroom key for my cute little redheaded boyfriend
  • [phone] "When are my books due?" [not yet...and for the love of God stop using my name in EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE, woman! It's creepy!]
  • Nope, no Mrs. M today for storytime--she's on vacation [This reminds me that Librarian E (previous children's librarian) just had her baby last night and parents might want to see the picture so I bring it in for Mrs. Z to share]

1:00 in the children's room
  • Bathroom key ... and back
  • Favorite word for the average 2-3 year old : NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.