Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday

What I'm doing between questions: reviews for collection development

11:00
  • Pay to print
  • Pencil & paper
  • Romeo & Juliet on DVD, the Zeferelli version [we don't own, but it's in the system]
  • Login number for internet and how to get a card
  • Soundtrack for the Keira Knightley Pride & Prejudice movie [comes packaged with DVD, but we don't own that version so I order it for him from another library]
  • There is a small child cooing like a dove about 10 feet from me....
  • Pay to print
  • [phone] The Language of Flowers by Diffenbaugh [yup, now on hold for her]
  • Visitor's pass for internet, and he mentions needing to do a resume, so I tell him about the resume-builder software we have installed on some of the internet computers
  • Complete Idiots or --for Dummies guide for Private Investigator/Dectectives [yes there is an Idiots one, and he just lost the bet he had on this--but he checks out the book]

12:00 in the children's room
  • Yes, you're right: no lunch hour scheduled for me today cuz, yeah, why would I want to eat? Fortunately there's no one in the kids' room who cared that I went and headed up soup and brought it in here
  • There are 21+ new books on baseball coming out this spring! WTH--hasn't it all been written already??

1:00 in the children's room
  • Two kids at storytime today...bad weather? 
  • How many activity kits can I check out? [one per card]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.