Friday, August 10, 2012

1 - 2 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: checking old holds to see if items have arrived.

1:00 in the children's room
  • I take over from Librarian B on a question about DVDs or books about mythology [he really wants movies based on myth, "like Clash of the Titans"...omg, he's like 9, and God forgive me I send him out to find Troy on the adult shelves]
  • "Who won the cheeseburger contest?" [not him, and yes you can take your stuff home, I think]
  • Bathroom key...and back as soon as Dad lets her in
  • Crayons and paper [well, yeah, but we don't usually have them out..."that's strange"...yeah, you demanding bitch, your kid isn't even 1 yet]
  • And of course she leaves them out on the table...
  • Bathroom keys for cleaning dude
  • When she walks back through, she says, "Oh, you took them away again" [yeah; I reiterate that we don't keep them out]; "I was just about to give them back to you--you are so rude!" [ahhh, now my feelings are hurt (not)--WTF, woman, YOU walked away from them] [bitch]
  • Bathroom keys returned

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.