Wednesday, August 22, 2012

3 - 4 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: in search of....Spanish Collection Development info. Gah.

3:00
  • "I think I just deleted all my contacts! Help!" [this from the guy Freddy Mercury called the police about last winter--he's not a bad guy when he remembers his meds--and he had just accidentally clicked on "Deleted Contacts" instead of "All Contacts"]
  • A very old man is doing genealogy next tot the desk--holey-moley, that I function that well at his (apparent) age!!
  • Three movies [only one has been made into a movie from the book, so I'll try to get that one]
  • "All the computers are broken" [in other words, the kid doesn't remember his password, because his birthday is TOO HARD to remember, duh--I change it]
  • Pay to print
  • Paper
  • MLA style guide, specific one, for a class [just buy the book! Seriously? It's 13 years old, you can get it from Amazon for the cost of shipping it, and we don't even own it it's so old]
  • Paper & pencil [literally 6 inches from his nose...lol...]
  • Add out-of-area patron to SAM for internet use
It is fuh-REEZ-ing out here! Can't wait to go back to my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.