- "I think I just deleted all my contacts! Help!" [this from the guy Freddy Mercury called the police about last winter--he's not a bad guy when he remembers his meds--and he had just accidentally clicked on "Deleted Contacts" instead of "All Contacts"]
- A very old man is doing genealogy next tot the desk--holey-moley, that I function that well at his (apparent) age!!
- Three movies [only one has been made into a movie from the book, so I'll try to get that one]
- "All the computers are broken" [in other words, the kid doesn't remember his password, because his birthday is TOO HARD to remember, duh--I change it]
- Pay to print
- MLA style guide, specific one, for a class [just buy the book! Seriously? It's 13 years old, you can get it from Amazon for the cost of shipping it, and we don't even own it it's so old]
- Paper & pencil [literally 6 inches from his nose...lol...]
- Add out-of-area patron to SAM for internet use