6:00 [filling in for Librarian K who isn't back from his daughter's school orientation--he did call to warn me, which is awesome]
- "What does, 'I've taken my bows, and my curtain calls...I've had my share of sand kicked in my face' mean?" [uhm, ok, we work through it, and I trace back to my childhood looking for the Charles Atlas ad from the back of all the comic books, etc. English is not this patron's first language. I do not, however, bring up RHPS and the spin it put on the whole mental picture, in spite of seeing Charles Atlas promising he can "make [me] a man"]
- CSI:NY on hold; when is it due? [it's actually in mending, so I go find it and ask a circ person to buff it up for him--and in the meantime I get his brother confused with him, because they do look alike...gah, stupid me. At least they're nice about it.]
- Pay to print, sorta [turns out he has money on his card already]
- The Freddie Mercury dude comes back to ask for more time on his card--I find out later that he already has used at least 4 hours. Sigh
- Librarian K makes his entrance.