Tuesday, August 21, 2012

7 - 8 p.m.

What I'm doing between questions: listening to loud kids playing....which, actually, is fine.

7:00 in the children's room
  • The Invisible Dog [got it]
  • Books about "William"... [wow, uhm...] EVENTUALLY...by Mo Willems [aha! Got 'em]
  • Pay to print
  • Esperanza Rising, in Spanish [our copy is out, so I reserve it
  • V. comes in to ask why a book from inside our consortia is coming up as an ILL item [I have no idea...she'll have to ask ILL people tomorrow]
  • Both Madagascar DVDs are checked out, so I put them on hold for the patron, and add Finding Nemo as well...and then Happy Feet 2, too
  • Patron approaches with a call # on a piece of paper...I show her where it is 


No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.