Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday

What I'm doing between questions: well, to start the evening, I'm following up the previous persons' attempts to keep the 4 kids running (literally) and laughing and generally having recess from doing any of the above. Mean Librarian.

6:00
  • 6:12 and I've separated them and sent them to their moms to deal with
  • How to print which Spanish Storytime Woman deals with, as she does the other problem that arrives with the family of noisy kids
  • ...whom she then takes with her into the storytime [yay, for me at least]
  • Check out here? [nope]
  • Help printing
  • A mystery. And a book in Spanish. [whee]
  • Hocus Pocus, the movie [after a great deal of fumbling, I place the hold--seems I've forgotten how to use the catalog suddenly]
  • Mystery and Spanish Book Girl just found out her card's expired [books behind desk for her to check out when Mom comes back with ID later tonight]
  • And the hour ends with kids running through the library again (some of the same ones, and some different ones)
  • Stories about magic
  • Bathroom key
  • "They got their pictures taken when they got their cards? Do they NEED those pictures?" [no, I explain it's just a fun thing we do]

No comments:

Post a Comment

On-topic comments welcome.
Abuse and off-topic ramblings will very likely be deleted.